Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Review: Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker

Hey,

I hauled this a while ago, you can check that out here if you want to see what other fun Wet n Wild products I got. So let me just start off by saying I love Wet n Wild products, I think they are a great brand, and for the price you can't get better. I really love eyeliners like this, I just think they're easy and sometimes I don't like spending much time on my eyeliner and this gets the job done fast. With all that said this was a great eyeliner, while it lasted. It was pigmented, the marker part was not too hard but yet not so soft either, it did what the website claimed it would, it was just great. The only down fall was after three times of me using this I could tell it was already drying out. Sure you can store it upside down to prolong this from happening but it still dries out faster then I would like, and even though it's only 2.99 I don't want to spend that much on a eyeliner that's going to dry out in three days, even if its cheap, for me to repurchase this every three days for a month that's around 30 dollars, it would be cheaper to get a high end one that is known to last four+ months, or even a different drugstore one.

Over all it a great liner but not worth since it dries out faster, I'd say skip this if you were thinking about getting it, I'm going to get the ELF one of these and do a review/comparison of these later on.

If you would still like to give this a try and see if you have better results you can get these at: Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, and I think Target also carries Wet n Wild. It's 2.99usd and can often be found on sale for less at most drugstores.

Sorry Wet n Wild, but this product was a fail for me, and I would not recommend this to anyone, not even if its for a one time use.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request down below!

Links:
Wet n Wilds website
Eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment