Thursday, July 26, 2012

Haul

Hey,

      This is just a few things I've picked up in the past two weeks or so, also Rite Aid in my area at least was having a sale on Wet n Wild, forty percent off and Wal Mart had a duo, I tweeted about this it came with the Falsies and Unstoppable eyeliner from Maybelline for only four us dollars! Pretty good deals if you ask me, so I would suggest checking those out if your interested or in the market for some Wet n Wild products or need a new mascara or wanted to test wither of those two products out, both cost more then the price of the duo. Onto the products I picked up now, first I got the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, I've been meaning to pick this up due to the hype but they never have it when I remember to get it, I couldn't get a good photo of this so I'll just insert a photo after I'm done talking about it. So I have only used this once and my hair did feel super soft and nice after words and it smelled good too, if you don't like the scent of Aussie products or coconut you probably wont like the scent of this. This did leave my hair softer although I do have pretty healthy soft hair already but I did notice a slight difference and would suggest giving it a try if you haven't but at the same time if your hair is damaged don't expect this to work magic and completely repair your hair.


      Next things I picked up were mascaras, this may seem a bit strange but I got four, I like to have back up and also have a volumizing and a separate lengthening mascara at the same time. Plus I had a coupon for a dollar off any L'oreal eye product and I've been meaning to give their mascara a try since people often say good things about them. I got two Rimmel ones because I love their lipstick and I thought to try something else out and I really do have high hopes for those do to my love for the lipsticks, I'll let you know how they work out. Lastly I picked the duo up because it was cheap and at that time I didn't have three other mascaras, I got this one first and knew I was going to need a new mascara soon.

From left to right are: L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes, Rimmel Extra Wow, Maybelline Falsies and Unstoppable eyeliner duo, and Rimmel Lyrca Lash Extender.

      Now onto the lipsticks, all except one are Wet n Wild, I got 520E Hot Paris Pink, this is one of the Silk Finish lipsticks, 907C Mauve Outta Here, 901B Think Pink, both are Mega Last Lip color , and lastly I got one of the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, I got number 12.


     I also picked up a few lipglosses, all from NYC, I love their lipglosses. I got Park Avenue Punch which is a Kiss gloss, this smells amazing although it taste terrible, they say that they have a fruity flavor but they don't but personally I don't lick my gloss off so this isn't a big deal to me. I got two more Liquid Lipshines in Fashion Avenue Fuchsia and Midtown Mulberry, I have a review on these glosses here.



     I picked up a Idol Eyes Creme Shadow in Pixie, a really pretty champagne great for the waterline and inner corner. Next is the Mega Eyes Defining Marker, so far I really like this, it pretty black and great for the price, I suggest giving it a try if your looking for a cheap marker eyeliner. I love the Color Icon Brow and Eye Liner pencils, so I picked up another one in Plumberry, its a bit lighter then I thought it was going to be, I have a look using these here. Lastly in this picture is the Comfort Zone palette, I have been meaning to pick up one of their eyeshadow trios or palettes, I really wanted I'm getting Sun Burnt or the Walking on Eggshells but they didn't have it, but don't be surprised if you see those in a future haul. I had heard the insanity of how great these are and honestly the pigmentation of this blew me away, these are amazing especially for the price.


     Now I'm a bit of a polish junkie so for me to only get two is pretty astonishing, I got Pure Ice Twinkle, sorry for the weird light thing but it does show the gold shimmer in it, this is such a gorgeous coral with gold shimmer, its so pretty. I had this in my recent Mani Monday; Blue Me Away. As you can tell by the name of that the polish is Blue Me Away by Sally Hansen, it's a Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear.



     Finally the last three products I got, I picked up a Rimmel Stay Matte powder I just got Translucent, I like it so far and it has a nice perfume smell to it. I got a Wet n Wild blush in Pearlescent Pink, this is so pretty and has gold shimmer. Lastly I got a Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink, this is such a gorgeous cheap highlighter, I'm really loving this.


Thanks for reading, please leave any request down below, also please tell me if you've tried any of these and if you liked them or not! Sorry for the long post lately.

All of these products were bought by me and any opinion on them are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment