Monday, August 27, 2012

Mani Monday

Hey,

This week I just wanted something simple but yet pretty and still semi bright. Typically I go for a nude/pink when I don't know what to paint my nails but this week I wanted color but not to crazy so I went with China Glaze For Audrey, I've had a post with this before in a past Mani Monday and a haul. I really like this color but I think it might be getting a bit gloppy and I haven't even had it for more then three months so that's not good. It is a gorgeous color though and I'm going to wait a while and see if it gets worse or if it was just then. I also might add a bit to it later this week and therefore I might have a post probably Thursday of how I touch up a manicure mid way through the week. I didn't use a base coat but I did use Seche Vite as my top coat.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

1 comment: