Monday, July 23, 2012

Mani Monday: Blue Me Away

Hey,

      Last week I picked this polish up, I'm always on the hunt for gorgeous nail polish and I just had to have this, I was actually looking for Pacific Blue also by Sally Hansen, I saw this and knew had to have it too. I couldn't find Pacific Blue, so I just got this polish, and I absolutely love this color, I personally don't have very many blues in my collection so I'm always open to a new one, actually I'm always open to any new polishes, lets just saw I have a problem... This blue is a gorgeous bright mid tone blue that is perfect for summer, and I just want to put it out there that the name is also adorable, it's Blue Me Away and it's part of the Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, I always forget the name so that might be a little off... I find the Xtreme version of the Hard as Nails is better then the original, but still chip fast if your pretty hard on your nails like me, and they don't last more then three or four days, but your top coat may change that. I have actually worn OPI and this line of polishes at the same time and the OPI chipped sooner then these did and they are a third of the price of OPI, you really can't go wrong with these! As usual I used Seche Vite and Seche Clear and my top and base coat. As I've said before I really don't like these; I don't think they really protect your nails or polish from chipping any sooner then it would on its own, I'm going to do a review on Wednesday about those though.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request down below!

Links:
Top and base coat
Sally Hansen, nail polish

Get brushes here: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=198710, use AP2012 for 10% off during July!

No comments:

Post a Comment