Hello there :)
So I was awarded or "tagged" by theOMGdiaries to for the One Lovely Blog Award.
The rules are: share seven random facts about yourself and then share the love by awarding seven other blogs.
So here are my random facts!
1. I don't eat meat, I don't consider myself a vegetarian because I believe the word is used to loosely, as in some people who have been doing it for a week call themselves that and its only been a week that's not really a commitment to call yourself that, it's just a pet peeve of mine. anyways I haven't ate meat for over two years now, I also don't eat any thing that kills an animal like gelatin.
2. My favorite show is Law and Order SVU, I only like SVU all the other ones aren't as good in my opinion, although now that they got rid of Stabler it's not as good. He was my favorite character.
3. As odd and gross as this may sound I've seen the Human Centipede twice, my friend and I were looking through Netflix one night and we came across that and we had no clue what it was so we decided to watch it and almost vomited due to how gross it was and like a boy who smelled something gross I had to share it with a friend and watch it again. The second one wasn't as gross if you've seen the first one. Although nothing against Germans but that just caused me to never want to travel to Germany.
4. I am someone who speaks there minds and if some one does something I don't like or think is wrong I have no problem telling them, all though I do believe this isn't always the best thing to do, so I have been working on holding it back and keeping to myself.
5. I am a total cat lover, one of my future plans is to breed cats, I have two cats currently, I personally could never be someone to own more then three cats though unless they were kittens that were going to be sold.
6. I have two tattoos and three piercings. I have a tattoo of a Woodstock from the Peanuts on the inside of my left ankle and a camel on my toe; I also have my nose, Monroe(upper lip), and septum(middle) pierced, I only ever wear a nose stud though, everything else usually is out.
7. I intend on going to school for nursing, I was thinking vet tech but decided against it, but at the moment I'm still not entirely positive what I want to do in the future.
Blogs I award:
Beauty And The Biryani
Obsessive Compulsive Beauty
My Lush Box Beauty Blog
Staying Exquisite With Eczema
The State of Dreaming