Friday, June 22, 2012

How I Contor My Eyes

Hello There:)

As you can see this is simple and nothing special at all, it takes like five minutes and uses very few products.
Products used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Maybelline Stylish Smoke in Made For Mocha
ELF Studio Blush in Gotta Glow
Avon Glimmersticks waterproof Brown Chocolate
Avon SuperShock waterproof mascara

First thing I do is take the bronzer and my blending brush and pack the color where its circled and blend where the line is, then I take the dark brown shadow and put it just where the red circle is and then lightly blend it in to the crease only going half way leaving the center shadow free.
Then add either your highlight or any shimmer eyeshadow that is a few shades lighter then your skin to the center of your lid and under your brow to highlight. I sometimes, well lately all the time use a light pink or peach blush in the middle of my eye and a light pink under the brow bone and tear duct and that looks super pretty.
Then just apply your liner, since this is a look I do when I'm in a hurry I only apply liner to my tightline and then half of the top and bottom in the lashes and blend it out with my finger so it doesn't look to harsh, I also use brown but you can use black, lastly I add a little bit of mascara not as much as I normally would, it looks much more done with two or three coats of mascara.

Thanks for reading! Please leave any request for any looks you like to see..

**All products mentioned were purchased by me, this is not sponsored.

Links to products: Not in any specifi order.

Get brushes here: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=198710 use code STAR2012 for 10% off during June.

3 comments:

  1. very pretty. Love your lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple but effective, thanks for the pics highlighting what each bit does!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete