Sunday, October 28, 2012

Apple Face Mask

Hey,

I love apples and they are everywhere during fall and they make great face masks too! All you need is two things for this face mask, one large apple and honey.

The first thing you need to do is peel the apple and remove the cores and seeds. After that you blend the apple and mix in 2 tablespoons of honey. Once everything is well mixed you cover this and store it in the fridge for 10 minutes, then you apply to your face and let sit for 15 minutes afterwards you rinse off and wash/tone/moisturize your face like normal. If this causes irritation remove it immediately.

This face makes not only has vitamins that are good for your skin but can help prevent wrinkles, dulling skin, shrink pores, and gently exfoliate.

Have you tried this mask? If you try this please share with me how it worked for you!

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

1 comment:

  1. I went through your blog and found important information thanks for sharing. waiting for further posts.If you can kindly go through my blog and suggest me or correct me anywhere I am wrong. It will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete