Monday, October 15, 2012

Favorite fall polishes

Hey,

As you may know I love nail polish, I love having my nails polished and just the way it looks. I am one of those people who changes their nails and makeup for the seasons, so I figured I would do a post on my favorite fall polishes, I love these kinds of post and videos and thought this would be a fun post to do. I want to say that my nails are a little messy, because I didn't have time clean up, take pictures and then take of my polish to re polish my nails for the week, so sorry about the sloppy nails, I hope that doesn't bother anyone too much.
 
I have a total of twelve polishes I want to talk about, two I don't have shown, one I have a past NOTD on, you can see that here, I love this polish for fall, Vintage Boutique by Avon is a gorgeous brown and a great fall polish. The other polish is a top coat, the NYC matte top coat, I don't know the full name, sorry, but it is in the two dollar polish line. I love matte nails for fall, I think its just a fun and different thing to do, plus it really makes a difference in a polish.
 
These first five are all reds, red is my favorite color, especially for fall. These range from an pinkish/coral red to a blackened red with red shimmer. These are all from Avon, most of the polish I'm going to mention are though, I really do love their polishes.

Sorry for the glare..
 
 From left to right: Blossom, Real Red, Red Wine, Tweed, Wicked. These are all from the Nailwear pro line, except for Red Wine, it is from the Speed dry+ line. This is with two coats for all.















These next polishes are the colorful polish I love for fall. From left to right: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Black Platinum, Avon Nailwear pro in Empower, Vivid Violette the brightest color I ever wear for fall, and Olive Green, and lastly another Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pat on the Black. The twp purples came out weird, the one looks blue and the other looks black, but they are both purples, ones a brighter purple with blue shimmer and the other is a plum.
 











 
 In case your were wondering why a few bottles have polish all over them, I had a few polishes break a couple years back and these are the ones who survived it. Also well I'm on the topic of nails, my Mani Mondays are over, I may do NOTD's every once in a while but an actual dedicated day for the post just wont be possible, I'm too busy to have it up on time and then I just don't get around to it until it's like Friday or my polish is chipped. I also may not be able to paint my nails in a month or so, and therefore the post would end there any ways, but I will try to do NOTD's on Tuesdays until then. I'm thinking of doing a post on Mondays on my eyeshadow looks of the week, starting next week to take place of the Mani Monday.

What are your favorite fall polishes, any that you think I need to have in my favorites?

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

2 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous colours! Love Avon nail polish, I think the quality is so high compared to the price!
    Who doesn't love nail polish?? Or having their nails done xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I agree they are amazing for how cheap they are!

      Delete