Sunday, March 31, 2013

ETOD: Easter

Hey,

Happy Easter, today I did something light and simple. I Incorporated color in for spring and Easter by using a light purple on the lid and some pale pink on the inner corner.

Products used:
Avon Eight in One palette in Water Colors, pale pink and the two purple shades
Maybelline single in Made for Mocha
Coastal Scents 42 Double Matte palette, white and mid tone brown
Urban Decay Primer Potion Eden
ELF Liquid Eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara
Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender mascara
I used a matte mid tone brown through my crease and then a matte dark brown in my outer v, I put a satin light purple all over the lid and a little bit of a shimmery darker purple on the outer lid. I highlighted under the brow with a matte white and the inner corner with a satin pink. I did a fairly thin line of liquid liner on the top lash line. I used the dark brown on the outer lower lash line and the light purple on the inner, I blended the two together with the mid tone brown. I applied my mascara, length and then volume. I of course primed my lid before doing all of this.

I paired this with a pale pink lip and cheek. I also contoured and highlighted like I normally do. Personally I love this look and will probably recreate throughout spring and summer, even trying with different colors. I uploaded an Easter NOTD today too, you can check that out here.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment