Monday, March 25, 2013

Mani Monday: Nude Nails

Hey,

Last week I bought a few new nail polishes, I will upload a haul either tomorrow or Thursday, I picked up these two colors: Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Bare Naked which is on all of my nails except my ring finger which has Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Coin Flip. I generally don't go for colors like this. I love this two paired together, I also have Coin Flip on my toe nails.

Bare Naked is a gorgeous nude with a very subtle shimmer and Coin Flip is a gold with sliver shimmer, it is a metallic. Both are holding up pretty well so far, I painted my nails on Saturday and I have no chips. I used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat and no base coat. Coin Flip took two coats and Bare Naked took three, but it should work with two my nails are just a bit stained right now. These are both great polishes and the colors would look great with most skin tones.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment