Sunday, March 31, 2013

NOTD: Easter

Hey,

I have a Mani Monday coming up tomorrow, although it's on what I had on my nails last week but I just painted my nails for Easter, it's like midnight on Saturday, well Sunday now. But I wanted to share my Easter nails with you, I mainly stuck with pastels and then added white polka dots, I personally think it's super cute and looks like little Easter eggs. I also uploaded an Easter ETOD, which you can check out here.

Colors used:
China Glaze Fade Into Hue, blue
China Glaze Tart-y for the Party, purple
China Glaze Re-fresh Mint, mint
China Glaze Peachy Keen, peach
Sinful Colors Beautiful Girls, pink
Sally Hansen White Out, white

I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat, I did these pretty fast and my whites starting to get goopy so they did come out a little messy, but I think that just adds to them and makes them look cuter, I added the dots randomly too and the colors aren't on any finger for a reason, in fact both hands are different.

Happy Easter!

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

1 comment:

  1. This manicure is so cute, I love dotty manicures. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete