Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nail Polish Haul

Hey,
 
So last week wasn't the best week for me, and therefore I treated myself to a few new nail polishes, personally I feel nothing makes up for a bad week like a few new bottles of nail polish. Usually I only get a few at a time like one to three bottles, this time I went a little overboard. I bought these in two separate days and at three different stores. So lets just jump right into this, starting with drugstore polishes. I just want to apologize about the glare on the photos, glass doesn't photograph well.



From left to right: Sinful Colors: All About You, Lush Life, Beautiful Girl, Easy Over, Rimmel Bare Naked, Sally Hansen Coin Flip and Mighty Mango.


From left to right: China Glaze: Mimosa's Before Mani's, Fancy Pants(more purple in person), Tart-y for the Party, Fade Into Hue, Sunday Funday, and Deviantly Daring. All of these except for Deviantly Daring are from the Avant Garden collection, I suggest checking this collection out if you haven't yet, great spring polishes, but be warned if you see the whole collection you might want to buy them all.

I have been on the hunt for a good dark teal polish that is a creme finish, I can only find medium and light ones that have no shimmer, do you know of any good ones that are under ten dollars?

I just did a Mani Monday post featuring Bare Naked and Coin Flip, if you want to see what those two polishes look like on nails you can check that post out here.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment