Tuesday, March 26, 2013

EOTD: Taupe, Making Hazel Eyes Appear More Green

Hey,

I have hazel eyes and personally I prefer green eyes over brown so I am always trying to get my eyes to appear to be more green. I found that taupe shadow really does this for me, I have just been loving looks like this recently, using only three shadows and little to no eyeliner with messy mascara. Typically for these looks I use either taupe, bronze, or a tan and then add in a nice dark warm brown to my outer v and highlight with a champagne. The makeup looks a bit darker in person and my eyes look greener too. 

Today, I used a Maybelline single in Tastefully Taupe all over the lid and through the crease, I then put another Maybelline single in Made for Mocha in the outer v and highlighted my inner corner and under the brow with an eyeshadow from a Wet n Wild trio in Walking on Eggshells, the top color. I smudged a bit of the taupe on my lower lash line and on the outer corner I smudged the dark brown. Under my brow and inner corner before I applied eyeshadow I used a Wet n Wild Creme Shadow Pencil in Pixie and Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden. This has been my go to look all week and it will probably be my most worn look this summer. For mascara I used Avon Astonishing Mascara in brown/black, I don't think they make this any more. I like to pair this eye look with lots of bronzer, peach blush and either a light pink gloss or a pink gloss.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment