Monday, April 1, 2013

Mani Monday; Mimosa's before Mani's

Hey,
This week I decided to use another one of the polishes I hauled last week, I used Peachy Keen as my accent nail. Both polishes are from China Glaze, Mimosa's Before Mani's is from the Avant Collect, Peachy Keen is a permanent color. I love this combination and have talked about Peachy Keen many times and its been in several Mani Mondays. Mimosa's Before Mani's is a beautiful coral that leans more pink then orange, there is a very subtle shimmer in it, but it appears to be a creme finish on your nails. This is a perfect spring combo and I suggest both these polishes. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat with no base coat. It did wear off a bit on my pointer fingers after about three days and then it started to chip the fourth day so that isn't to great but the polish is still gorgeous and I am rough on my nails.

The polish isn't that bright in person, it's more pastel. Sorry for the non cropped picture.

Last weeks haul, featuring Mimosa's Before Mani's, here. Mani Mondays including Peachy Keen: Peachy Keen With a Gold Sheen and Peach and Periwinkle, it was also mentioned in my favorite spring polish post which can be viewed here.

Thanks for reading, please leave any requests below!

No comments:

Post a Comment