Monday, September 17, 2012

Delayed Mani Monday; Awakening

Hey,

Since this week fall starts I wanted to paint my nails in a fall themed color. I picked this up a while ago and featured it in a haul, which you can see here. I was debating on what color to get when I had bought this polish and prior to getting this I heard that it was like a sunset on your nails and it really is. I think this is a beautiful polish but I'm not sure if I would repurchase it, I'm glad to have it in my collection but I don't see myself getting a lot of use out of it. This polish is called Awakening and its by China Glaze. It's like a purple/orange/rust/pink in one depending on the angle. Its a unique and gorgeous polish, and I do suggest checking it out because its so different and even though I'm not in love with it you might end up loving it. The picture I used only captures the purple side but seriously you need to check this out in person. I used Seche Vite as my top coat, no base I find I don't hate it when it isn't paired with a base coat but I'm still not blown away by it,.; thankfully its almost gone! Since I'm almost done with that top coat I want to know what your favorite top coat is, I need to pick up a new one soon.

Also I know I've been late/ not posting much lately and I'm sorry about that, I'm trying and hopefully I can start getting more post out and back on schedule. I also may not be able to do these Mani Monday post anymore, but will try to replace them with something else, but I am not sure if I will or will not be able too, I'll know for next weeks hopefully.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment