This look is easy and so pretty for a night out this summer. It is using one palette and just a few other products. The palette used for this look was the Ooh La Lace palette by Lorac, it is a great palette for both day and night looks, it comes with six baked shadows, enough about the palette, but if you would like to know more about it I have a review on it which you can see here.
What I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Lorac Ooh La Lace palette, all shades excepts the gray
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Liner in Brown
- Avon Glimmersticks Diamonds in Flashy Copper
- ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Random unknown mascara
What I did:
- Lined my eyes with the brown liner and put a little in the outer v, I then blended this out with my finger.
- I packed the brown from the palette over the liner then blended it out into the crease. I also smoked it out on my lash line.
- I added more brown to the outer v and crease till it was as dark as I wanted.
- I dabbed my brush very lightly into the black then blended this into my outer v, just the littlest black, I didn't want it to look like there was any black but just darken up the outer v without using any other palettes or single shadows.
- I patted on the bronze shade to my lid and blended the edges, I also took this slightly into the inner part of my crease.
- I highlighted under my brow and made sure all edges were blended out with the lightest shade in the palette.
- I lined my lower lash line, tight and water line with the brown liner, leaving the inner corner and very inner third clean. I lined the inner third with the copper liner.
- I set all the liners with coordinating colors and blended the brown liner out.
- I lined my top lash line with the liquid liner and applied a few coats of mascara.
- Lastly I cleaned up the edges, applied concealer, and did my eyebrows.
Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!