Friday, June 14, 2013

Neutral Cut Crease

Sorry for the messy mascara on the lower
lash line, this is a normal part of my daily
makeup, mascara in places it doesn't belong!
Hey,

This week I was really feeling the neutrals, but I did want to try something different. I went with a wearable cut crease look that is great for day time. I used a total of seven different products to create this look.

What I used:
  • Rimmel Scandal Eye Eyeliners in Brown and Nude
  • Maybelline Single in Made for Mocha
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, I used W.O.S., Faint, Naked 2, Foxy, and Venus
  • ELF Liquid Liner
  • Random mascara, sorry I really don't remember the name of it

First I cut the crease, through my crease I just drew a line with the brown eyeliner. I did this as neatly as possibly. You really just want to outline your crease. I then blended that out with the Maybelline single, which is a dark brown. I continued to blend my crease out with Faint and then over that mainly around the edges I used Naked 2. I then highlighted under my brown with foxy. After I finished the crease I used the nude liner as a base on my lid and inner corner, I used W.O.S. over that and Venus as my inner corner highlight. Using the brown liner again I smudged this along my lash line and then blended it out again with the Maybelline single for a more smokey look. I went over the edges of that with W.O.S. to blend it out as much as possible. I then lined my lower lash line and waterline and tight line, except for the inner corner. I set this along with blending it out with yet again that Maybelline single. I did a thin line of liquid liner on my top lid and then a quick coat of mascara on both top and bottom lashes.

Side note if you see this single I really suggest it, its pigmented and a great cheap single that I find is great for darkening up any look!


Do you rock the cut crease?

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment