Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Five Spring Polishes

Hey,

I love nail polishes and spring is one of my favorite seasons when it comes to nail polish. I picked my favorite spring polishes, I only chose to pick five because come summer I intend on doing another one of these. These are all pastels, they range from $1.99 to $6.99 and are part of permanent collections.

From left to right: Sinful Colors Beautiful Girl, I just recently hauled this, but I know I will get a ton of use out of it this spring, it is a perfect light pink for spring, China Glaze Peachy Keen, which really needs shaken up sorry about that, this is by far my favorite of all of the ones mentioned in this post, it may even be my all time favorite polish, its a gorgeous peach shade and I just love the name, China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, great mint color and a must for every collection; mint has also been really in the past few years and still is, Avon Vintage Blue, its a gorgeous pale blue and its surprisingly opaque, and lastly Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings, this is a bit darker then a lilac but still on the pastel side of purples, its great for those who want a light purple but not a lilac. Also sorry about the below picture, I didn't use flash to try to get as close to what the colors look like in person, but they are all pastel/light.


Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment