Saturday, April 27, 2013

Lip Products In My Bags This Week: 4/8-4/19/2013

Hey,

I thought it would be a fun idea to share the lipsticks I had in my bag this week, although this is the past two weeks. So these are all the lipsticks and glosses I grabbed for through the 8-19, I did use lip liners with a few of these but these are all the products I had in my bag. I think I am going to make this into a series, and yet again sorry for the lack of blogging. I also found this will get me to clean out the lip products in my bag weekly, if you blog I definitely suggest this.

 
From Left to Right: Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Matte in 107, 103, 109, and 101, Avon, sorry I don't remember the exact name but the color is in Pout, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 001 Nude Attitude(matte), Avon in Poppy Love, and Wet n Wild Silk Finish in Hot Paris Pink.

 
From Left to Right: NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City, Avon Glazewer, sorry color is not available anymore, but it is in New Nude, Revlon Colorburst in Rose Gold, NYC Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach, Milani Crystal Gloss in Pucker Up, Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Crush(sample size).
 
What lip products were in your bag this week?
 
Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Matte in 107, gorgeous colour!


    Check out my blog? X

    http://tasmaviolet.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete