Saturday, November 17, 2012

This or That Tag!

Hey,

I stumbled upon this tag the other day and thought it would be a really fun tag to do. I'm not going to tag anyone, but it is a fun tag to both read and do :)

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer: bronzer, I use to hate bronzer and contouring but lately I have been obsessed!
Lip gloss or Lipstick: lipstick, never been a fun of gloss
Eye liner or Mascara: mascara, I feel this can do the job of both if done right :)
Foundation or Concealer: concealer, I don't actually wear foundation very much
Neutral or Color eye shadow: neutral, colors take to much time and are so easy to mess up.
Pressed or Loose eye shadows: pressed, loose are to messy and time consuming.
Brushes or Sponges: brushes, I feel they do a better job.

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze: China Glaze, it so much cheaper and just as good in mu opinion.
Long or Short: long, I love long nails, but my actual nails don't grow long at all!
Acrylic or Natural: this one is really tough, I love acrylic nails I just don't like the price or the damage they cause, so I am going to go with natural.
Brights or Darks: darks, I go for darks more then brights, although I prefer pastels.
Flower or No flower: no flower, I have no nail art skills so flowers and other designs don't ever happen on my nails.

Body:
Perfume or Body splash: perfume, they last longer, although I do love the Victora's Secret Pink body splash, but they have perfume quailties.
Lotion or Body butter: body butter, I have super dry hands in the winter and lotion just doesn't cut it.
Body wash or Soap: body wash, does anyone else feel like soap leaves a weird sticky feeling behind, or is it just me?
Lush or Other bath company: there isn't a lush in my area, nor am I a big fan of bath type companies, but I'll go with Bath and Body Works since their stuff smells good.

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat pants: neither, leggings all the way! I would pick jeans out of the two.
Long sleeve or Short: another neither, I actually like mid length, but I pick long.
Dresses or Skirts: dress, skirts are to complicated for me.
Stripes or Plaid: stripes, I am honestly not a fan at all of plaid
Flip flops or Sandals: sandals, I don't wear either to often but I feel sandals look nicer.
Scarves or Hats: scarves, hats look weird on my.
Studs or Dangly earrings: studs, I like how simple they are.
Necklaces or Bracelets: necklaces, I've never been much of a jewelry person but necklaces are more simple then bracelets, for me at least/
Heels or Flats: heels, I wear heels everyday.
Cowboy boots or Riding boots: Riding boots, not really a fan of the cowgirl look.
Jacket or Hoodie: Jackets, they look nicer and more done.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Charlotte Russe, I don't have a Forever21 in my area and Charlotte Russe has amazing shoes.
Abercombie or Hollister: There is no Abercombie in my area, and I have never been in Hollister, it makes me nauseous just walking past it.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom: neither or these stores are in my area, so I have never been to either.

Hair:
Curly or Straight: curly, I hate straightening my hair, and it never stays straight.
Bun or Ponytail: buns, I love doing those sock buns.
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips: bobby pins, they are more discreet.
Hair spray or Gel: hairspray, I never do anything with my hair while it's wet and I think it would be odd to add gel once it's dry/
Long or Short: long, I just feel I look weird with short hair.
Light or Dark: dark, I have always loved my hair dark.
Side sweep Bangs or full bangs: side swept, I have done both, and let me just say that the full bangs were a bad idea for me, although I do love the way they look I just can't pull them off.
Up or Down: down, it's like a security blanket for me to have my hair down.

Random:
Rain or Shine: rain, I know that's weird, but I love the sound of rain, especially falling asleep to it.
Summer or Winter: winter, I love snow!
Fall or Spring: Fall, it is so pretty and I lover sweaters.
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate, excepts cake, I prefer vanilla cake and ice cream. So maybe vanilla
East coast or West coast: East Coast, that's where I'm from and will always live.

Leave your answers below, if you have done this or do it please leave a link below, I would love to read your answers!

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment