Friday, August 2, 2013

NOTD: Going Green

with flash
Hey,

I have been very bad with posting, I started a new job and have been working 50 hour weeks and therefore I haven't had much time to write up a post and then post it. But I am going to work on that starting now! This week I went with China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint and Four Leaf Clover. Both gorgeous shades of green and great polishes. I used Four Leaf Clover as my accent nail and then the mint on the rest of my nails.  Both these polishes last long on the nails and they really compliment each other. I used no top coat or base coat. Four Leaf Clover is very staining on the nails, in my experience using a base coat makes no difference with preventing stains from this polish.

without flash
Thanks for reading, leave any request below!



No comments:

Post a Comment