Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Haul; Mostly Highend Makeup

Hey,

Lately I have done a bit of shopping, I made an order from Mac, Sephora, and Urban Decay. I also picked up a few things from Wal Mart. Starting with Mac I just got two eye shadows in Gesso and Antiqued. Gesso is a matte white and Antiqued is a shimmer bronze shade,


Then I ordered from Urban Decay, when I order from a brands site instead of Sephora I only buy items that are either on sale or exclusively sold on their site. The three items I got are on sale and should still be on the site. I got two cream blushers in Greedy which sheers out to be a nice berry and Quickie which gives the most beautiful pinkish peach glow. I also got the Deluxe Shadow palette.



From Sephora I bought a Stila Lip Glaze Trio, the colors are Peach Blossom, Pink Orchid, and Lilac. I also got the Becca Beach Tint Duo, this is a brand I haven't seen or heard much about or even tried till now, I really like these though they are really pigmented and gorgeous colors. It's one of those products that a little goes a long way. The colors are Watermelon and Fig, Fig is nude and Watermelon is mid tone pink.


The next thing I got was the Stila Trio in Warm, I love Stila eyes shadow and these are such a great deal, the colors are Brulee, Sorbet and Truffle. Brulee is a matte cream, Sorbet is a shimmery peach and Truffle is a bronze shade. All of these are on the light side but can give enough dimension without having to add in more colors.


 In my opinion the most exciting thing I bought in this haul the Nars And God Created the Women, this is my first Nars product and this palette is absolutely gorgeous, it is very small but still very nice. The colors in this palette are Alhambra, Bellisima, Kalahari, Galapagos, Coconut Grove, and Night Clubbing


 From Wal Mart I got a Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Watermelon Twist, I'm a little late on picking one of these up as usual. I got another Maybelline Color Tattoo this one is in Inked Pink, this looks so beautiful with Scratch from the previously mentioned Urban Decay palette. Lastly I bought another Covergirl product I got the Flamed Out mascara in Very Black Blaze this one is also water resistant, I'm going to review this in a week or two.


Have you tried any of these?

Thanks for reading, leave any request below!

2 comments:

  1. Fun haul! I just came across this while searching for the stila trio in warm:) I love stila products but just wondering if these shadows are the usual stila quality? Also does the palette say where it's made? Thanks! And I think I will subscribe since you seem to have the same taste in makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete