I am not a Miley fan but I have seriously been obsessing with this song, if you haven't heard it yet some how you need to go listen to it right now! Her makeup in the music video is so light and natural but yet gorgeous. It is seriously the simplest thing to do, but yet it looks so pretty. The color is a bit more noticeable without flash and in person.
What I Used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
- Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette, shades: Light Apricot, Chamois Nude, Bright Copper, and Gunmetal
- Other great lid options would be: Urban Decay Chopper or Sin, Mac All That Glitters, or Stilas Kitten, the lid color in Wet n Wild Color Icon trio in Walking on Eggshells.
- NYC Eye pencil, not sure what the product is called but it's one of the dollar liners in Charcoal
- Rimmel Lyrca Lash Extender Mascara
- Rimmel ScandalEyes kohl liner in Nude
- I primed my eyes and then used the color tattoo as a base.
- Using my finger I mixed a tiny bit of the Bright Copper shade with the Light Apricot eye shadow and patted that onto the lid, and blended it slightly into the crease. You want more of the Light Apricot shadow then the Bright Copper.
- I used the nude liner under my brow and blended that out and over top of that I used the Chamois Nude to high light.
- I lined my water line and tight line with the gray liner and then set that with the Gunmetal shadow. I pressed this into my top lash line, this gives a liner effect but it much softer then liner, in the video it looked like she had on eyeliner but it was very soft and not intense like a black.
- Lastly I applied mascara this really helps give the liner look she had in the video, its much softer then black but defined.
Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!