Monday, July 15, 2013

Mani Monday: Tart-y for the Party

Hey,

This blog is up a little late today but at least I got one up this week, I started a new job and have been working a lot so I haven't had time to get a Mani Monday post up, but I'm going to start getting these back up. This week I used China Glaze Tart-y for the Party, the name is perfect for this post! It is part of the Avant Garden collection which I don't believe is still out but I could be wrong. On my ring finger I used Avon Nailwear Pro in Urban Gray and over that two random cheap glitters that didn't have labels anymore, sorry. They are both silver glitters, ones very small fine glitter and the other it a more chunky big glitter. I have found that when doing a silver glitter nail using a gray nail polish underneath looks really nice.

Sorry the glitter didn't come out well, glitter doesn't photograph well.

Thanks for reading, please leave any request below!

No comments:

Post a Comment