Thursday, June 25, 2015

MAKEUP FOREVER Aqua Black Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow

I was on a crazy hunt for a new gel eyeliner, so I went to Sephora to find one, instantly I thought well MUFE would be amazing based off their pencil liners. I must say for the price this doesn't blow my mind like I wanted. It's not horrible, good staying power, but the ease of use wasn't there and it wasn't crazy black like I would have expected. It was only just basic and okay, not amazing. I will keep it and use it up but for me it has to be set with shadow to get the intensity from it I want. I normally apply my gel liner with a bent liner brush but for this it's a no go and an angled brush works better. I haven't tried a flat thin brush yet but I think that would work nicely too.



Overall I'd say pass on it, I'm truly not crazy for this product. For 23$ I'd say it's not worth it, I thought the ELF one was better for 20$ less, didn't last as long but darker and applied easier. It's not bad but not want I would expect from the brand or for the price point.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment